New Year Cairo , Nile Cruise & Red Sea in 10 Days
Do not Forget
- Video camera
- Credit cards
- Travel bag
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt
As you arrive at the Cairo International Airport , You will be greeted by our representative to assist you through the customs formalities. You will then be transferred by an air-conditioned coach to your hotel for check-in and stay overnight. The representative will review the itinerary with you to confirm pick-up times for each tour . [/vc_column_text]
Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, built in 1382 by Garkas Al-Khalili. It is one of the biggest oriental bazaars in the Middle East. Back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
The city of Aswan, the southernmost town in Egypt , was the ancient Egyptian Gateway to Africa and the home of many granite quarries from which most of the obelisks seen in Luxor were sourced. Its ancient name (SWNET) is derived from the ancient Egyptian symbol for trade or market. It was equally important as a military station as a place of traffic.
Sail to Luxor.The city of Luxor is situated in southern Egypt covering an area of 417 square kms ( 161 sq mi ). It is characterized as the world’s greatest open-air museum. In ancient Egypt was called waset which means city of the sceptre.. It was once the capital of the New Kingdom 1550-1060 BC.
have breakfast on board then visit the West Bank, take an excursion to the Valley of The kings, which was the necropolis of the New Kingdom pharaohs. 63 tombs have been found there and numbered on the maps in the order of their discovery ( entrance ticket to three tombs), while the tomb of the boy king Tutankhamun is optional with extra ticket.
The city of Hurghada stretches for 36 km ( 22 mi 0 along the seashore. Until recently it was a small fishing village. But since the 1980s, it has been continually enlarged by investors to become the leading coastal resort on the Red Sea.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo to Aswan and Hurghada to Cairo by Egypt
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board cruise Aswan to Luxor on full board
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Hurghada hotel with breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Hurghada as mentioned in the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide during your tours
- Bottled water during the tours
- Meals in the hotels& on board the Nile Cruise as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and Nile cruise included in the price.
- International Airfare
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Tipping Kitty
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned historical sites
- Lunch meal during the day tour
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- Mövenpick MS Royal Lily Nile Cruise
- Hilton Resort Hurghada
- Le Méridien Cairo Airport
|Per Person in Triple Room||$ 1369|
|Per Person in Double Room||$ 1428|
|Per Single Room Occupancy||$ 1869|
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Find More Travel Ideas
Call & Whatsapp : +201223916953 / +201095743544