Cairo, The Nile Cruise & Hurghada on the Red Sea
Do not Forget
- Video camera
- Credit cards
- Travel bag
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt
As you arrive at the Cairo International Airport, You will be greeted by our representative to assist you through the customs formalities. You will then be transferred by an air-conditioned coach to your hotel to check-in and stay overnight. The representative will review the itinerary with you to confirm pick-up times for each tour . [/vc_column_text]
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. Then , you will you will meet your tour guide to visit Giza Plateau & explore one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren & Mykerinus. For preservation purposes, one of the pyramids is closed for a spell on a rotating basis. Early morning is the best time to visit, before the heat and crowds. It can get very hot and less air inside the pyramid so clambering inside is not recommended for claustrophobic or the unfit.
The ticket includes seeing the pyramids from outside, the panorama, the Great Sphinx, which stands guard over the pyramids and the Valley Temple of Chephren. Extra tickets to the entry of any one of them and to the Solar Boat Museum on the south side of the great pyramid. Then proceed to visit the great sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren & to visit his valley temple.
Then , we continue to old suburb of Coptic Cairo, that contains many historic churches near the Island of Rhoda the site of the Nilometer, which has been used to measure the height of the River Nile since pharaonic times. Within the complex we will visit the Hanging Church of the 11th century AD, That was built on top of the water gate of the old Roman Fortress of Babylon. It is Located between two round roman towers, against which the Nile River once lapped before it shifted course.
Then, we continue driving to Islamic Cairo and explore the Bazaar Khan el Khalili, built in 1382 by Garkas Al-Khalili. It is one of the biggest oriental bazaars in the Middle East .
Back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Instead of visiting the Valley of the Nobles , we can enjoy Valley of the Workers at the village of Deir al-Medina ,where the craftsmen , servants and laborers who worked on the royal tombs lived in that village. Its tombs provide a rare insight into the lives of ordinary people in ancient Egypt. Lunch on board. Enjoy afternoon tea during sailing. Dinner on board overnight in Luxor.
The city of Hurghada stretches for 36 km ( 22 mi 0 along the seashore. Until recently it was a small fishing village. But since the 1980s, it has been continually enlarged by investors to become the leading coastal resort on the Red Sea. After the Breakfast meal at the hotel , our representative will escort you to the boat to enjoy a fantastic snorkeling trip in the Red Sea, with desert island relaxation. lunch meal is served aboard the boat with free drinks, coffee and tea.Then, we move towards your hotel and stay the rest of the day at leisure.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo to Aswan and Hurghada to Cairo by Egypt Airways
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board cruise Aswan to Luxor on full board
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Hurghada hotel with breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Hurghada as mentioned on the itinerary
- Private English-speaking tour guide during your tours
- Bottled water during the tours
- Meals in the hotels and on board the Nile Cruise Ship as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and Nile cruise included in the price.
- International Airfare
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Tipping Kitty
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical sites
- Lunch meal during the day tour
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- Mövenpick MS Royal Lily Nile Cruise
- Hilton Resort Hurghada
- Le Méridien Cairo Airport
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Find More Travel Ideas
Call & Whatsapp : +201223916953 / +201095743544