Egypt Spiritual Tours
Do not Forget
- Video camera
- Credit cards
- Travel bag
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at hotel, then transfer to Cairo Airport for final departure.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flight (Cairo/ Aswan – Luxor / Cairo
- Accommodation for 5 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on a 5 star superior cruise on full board
- Accommodation for 3 night in Luxor including breakfast
- Professional Spiritual Teacher, Healer, lecturer and Author
- English- Egyptolgist speaking guide
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Guided Tours
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise Private Guided Tours
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Entrance fees inside the Great Pyramid of Cheops & Sekhmet at Karnak Temples
- Bottled water during your tour
- Meals at hotels, Nile Cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Portage when needed
- International Airfare
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Tipping Kitty
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- MS Nile Goddess Nile Cruise
- Sonesta St. George Luxor Hotel
|Min. 2 persons||$ 3635||$ 3750|
|Min. 4 persons||$ 2895||$ 2995|
|Min. 6 persons||$ 2450||$ 2550|
- Spiritual Tours Overview:
Varied Holidays of meditation, yoga, initiation, sacred sounds, healing, reconnection to ancient wisdom, reconnection to our ancestors, reconnection to the cosmos and the elementals, fun and laughter and friendship.
- Meditation Instructor:
Ladan Ratcliffe, is an internationally renowned spiritual lecturer. She has been organising and leading spiritual pilgrimages for over 10 years, these include UK, Egypt, Arizona, Guatemala and Honduras. Her spiritual teaching and sharing of ancient wisdom goes back over 20 years – her teaching focuses on finding inner truth, sacred geometries, meditation, stress management, prana breath and channelling.
A citizen of both Egypt and the United Kingdom and being born in Iran, Ladan is fluent in Farsi and English. She possesses an integrity, humility, and compassion that endears her to those who meet her — and she is also able to open doors to sacred spaces that are not readily accessible to the public. Her passion is for all to live in harmony and in peace upon earth.
Ladan has been trained in and is a practitioner in many healing modalities such as Advanced Theta healing, Crystal healing, sound and colour therapy and has a natural ability in visionary Art.
Ladan graduated in Liverpool university in United Kingdom and has been teaching in primary and higher education for the past 15 years.